The Power of Solar Energy
The Power of Solar Energy: A Curriculum Unit for Grades 7-12 is available on line beginning with the Introduction below.
...or download the Guide [1.5MB/PDF].
Download free Acrobat Reader software to view PDF files.
- Learning About Renewable Energy
- More Information About Photovoltaics
- Solar Power for Montana
- Solar Energy Timeline
- What Your Students Should Know About Solar Energy
- Lesson 1: What is Renewable Energy?
- Lesson 2: What Are the Benefits of Rewewable Energy?
- Lesson 3: What Is Solar Energy?
- Lesson 4: How Is Solar Energy Use to Heat Water?
- Lesson 5: What Is Montana's Solar Energy Potential?
- Lesson 6: What Is Photovoltaics?
- Lesson 7: How Is PV Used?
- Lesson 8: Are PV Systems Cost-Effective?
- Lesson 9: How Do Other Solar Schools Compare to Ours?
» Go to Next Section: Introduction
« Back to Solar Projects Page